Each station is designed to accommodate 2 people and make 25L at a time.
You can brew on your own or in teams.
We recommend that if you are three or more that you book multiple stations.
Allow 3-4 hours for your session.
Our aim, along with increasing your brewing knowledge, is for you to have a great experience. A great experience is guaranteed when we have at least 3 or more stations booked on the day, if you are the only one booked for the day we will give you a ring and try and reschedule you on a day when there are multiple stations booked-out to ensure you have the best time.
Start thinking about the beer you want to make, finalise your choice with us at least 24 hrs before your session date or USE the selector below.
Price includes all your ingredients, hire of the station.
Does not include the hire or purchase of bottles or kegs, you can supply your own.
Standard Recipes include:
- Lager: Refreshing and light, medium-high carbonation. Perfect for easy summer drinking.
- Pilsner: A crisp, easy drinking Bohemian Style Pilsner with fruity notes & mid-range bitterness and slight malt sweetness.
- Aotearoa Pale Ale (APA): A well rounded, balanced malt to hop ale using 100% NZ Hops & Malts
- India Pale Ale: Hop forward, easy to drink IPA with citrus and juicy notes which are sure to jump out at you.
- Porter: Session-able drink with mild bitterness, huge roasted malts & chocolate fragrance, with some coffee fragrance present.
- Stout: , full mouth feel, abundant with chocolate notes & low bitterness. A liquid dessert in your glass.
- Pale Ale: Fruity, crisp session ale with good malt to hop ratio.
Intermediate: These are preferably for those that have brewed before and enjoy a more hop-forward or more complex flavour profile.
- NZ Pilsner: Refreshing, Fruity, Juicy, proudly NZ. Beautifully Balanced hop and malt bill.
- APA – American Pale Ale: American hop combination to produce a medium-bodied beer with low to medium caramel, and carries with it a toasted maltiness. Characterized by floral, fruity, citrus-like, piney, resinous American hops.
- Oatmeal Stout: The mouthfeel is creamy, velvety, smooth. The flavor showcases malted milk, chocolate, and espresso. A slightly sweet finish is balanced by an acidic roastiness. Be advised that we add lactose in this recipe.
- American Style IPA – Hoppy as F!: Dank! Plenty of hops added late in the boil to provide fragrant citrus & stone fruit notes celebrating a combination of NZ and american hops.
Advanced, Plenty of hop additions, higher ABV%
- Neipa/ New England – Hazy IPA: “Show me the juice man!” Juicy, Fruity and Hoppy As, with tropical flavours that is best described as liquid sunshine, ripe mango, papaya and pineapple.
- West coast IPA: Good up front bitterness, fruity. Huge hop aroma bursting with notes of citrus and tropical fruits. The malt character is understated, and has a dry finish letting layered hop flavors and aromas take center stage.